Nexgard Spectra For Dog's - 7.6 -15Kg (Green)
NEXGARD SPECTRA¬Æ has been shown to be safe and effective in various breeds of dogs (including sensitive Collie breeds) when used as directed, and can be given to puppies from 8 weeks of age, providing they weigh at least 2 kg.
NEXGARD SPECTRA¬Æ covers your dog against
Parasite protection summary
- Kills fleas fast, within 6 to 8 hours.
- Rapid action kills newly acquired fleas before they can lay eggs.
- Provides effective control of pre-existing Paralysis ticks within 24 hours.
- Protects all month long against Paralysis ticks, Bush ticks and Brown Dog ticks.
- Prevents heartworm disease.
- Next time your dog is due for their heartworm preventative, you can now simplify your parasite control with just one chew.
- Treats and controls common intestinal worms - roundworm, hookworm and whipworm.
- Regular deworming keeps your dog healthy and helps protect your family from zoonotic worms.
- Mites are small parasites that can live on, or within, the skin of your dog.
- Infestation with mites leads to a disease know as mange. Depending on the type of mite and severity of disease, signs of manage can include skin irritation, itchiness and hair loss.
- Some mites are highly contagious, spreading easily between dogs. Sarcoptes mites may even transmitted to humans.