Monkee Tree Cat Ladder Starter Pack!
This innovative and versatile cat ladder is easy to assemble indoors or outdoors.
The Stump provides a stable base for the Monkee Tree and can even be secured on sloping floors. Multiple step positions allow for customisation. The steps have slots where you can dangle your pets favourite toys and turn this cat tree into a playground!
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Scalable cat tree ladder
- Multipurpose modular cat ladder great for multi-cat houses, cat cafes, cat hotels and daycares, and more!
- Adjustable stump that can accommodate sloping floors
- Versatile assembly with multiple step positions (horizontal and vertical)
- Can be extended further and added to with other Monkee Tree Kits & accessories (available at here Lucky Pet!)
- Attach toys by hanging them from step slots to create a playground for your feline
- Made with durable, UV-resistant, and recyclable Polypropylene
- Comes with simple instructions for easy assembly
- Easy to clean and maintain for long-term use
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand
1 x Stump
12 x Trunks
4 x Branches (steps)
1 x Tree Top
Wall brackets and screws
Total Height: 124cm
Cat Weight: Supports cats up to 12.5kgs
Excluded: Floor Fixings
Can I install a Monkee Tree myself?
Yes anyone can install a MonkeeTree. View the assembly video on Youtube or the instructions supplied with your Monkee Tree. We however recommend you seek professional assistance for installations over 3m high.
How high can the Monkee Tree go?
We recommend the maximum height of 3.7m, without an intermediate landing.
What weight will the Monkee Tree support?
Monkee Tree branches will support cats up to 12.5kg.
What surfaces can I mount a Monkee Tree?
Timber decks or floors, concrete floors, paving squares. The Stump accommodates sloping ground surfaces.
What will happen if someone stands on a Branch?
The branches are not designed for humans. They are designed to fold down when overloaded to prevent people from climbing up your Monkee Tree. The Branches can be easily replaced should one become overloaded.
One of my steps is broken. How do I replace it?
Simply unscrew the existing Branch, replace it with a new Branch by levering the top tab into the upper slot, push down and replace screw.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.