Himalayan Dog Chew – Large
Himalayan Dog Chew ‚Äì Large (For Dogs 25kg & Under)
Himalayan Dog Chew¬Æ is the original¬Æ long lasting, hard smoked cheese chew. It was created from an ancient recipe and made using traditional methods with yak and/or cow milk. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly chewed off. When you give this treat to your dog, you know that you are providing them with high-quality eating entertainment. When the chew becomes a small piece, take the leftover end away. Soak it in warm water for 5 minutes, heat in the microwave on high power for approx. 45 seconds to create a cheesy puffed treat. Let it cool for 2 minutes and treat your dog to a homemade puff!
- Long lasting & 100% natural
- Lactose, gluten, corn, soy, wheat and grain free
- No preservatives or binding agents
- Easily digestible
- Healthy alternative to rawhide
- Supports and promotes oral health
MADE IN THE USA
Ingredients: Cheese (skim milk citrus juice, salt enzymes).
Chewmeter: It‚Äôs important to choose a chew that matches your dog‚Äôs chewing rate, age and habits. Check out our Chewmeter to help you make the best choice for your dog. You can find the Chewmeter on the back of all of our packaging.
Calorie Content (calculated):¬†Large ‚Äì 3210 kcal ME/kg: 300 kcal ME/treat
- Crude Protein 69% min
- Crude Fat 1% min
- Crude Fiber 1% max
- Moisture 14% max
- Ash 7% max
Advice for use:
- Give as reward or treat
- Supervise pets when giving them any treat
- For dogs over 12 weeks old
- Not for human consumption
- Chews will last longer if kept in a cool and dry place (do not refrigerate)
- Wash hands after handling products with dog drool
- Remove treat if potential hazard presents itself.